Ballet Theatre of Scranton will present their 44th annual free performances of The Nutcracker in conjunction with Goodwill Industries of NEPA on Dec. 26, 27 and 28th at their new home, The Theater at North at 1539 North Main Avenue, Scranton, PA at 2:00pm and 7:30 pm each day. Free tickets are available to the general public 2 hours prior to the specific performance at the Theater at North box office at 1539 North Main Avenue, Scranton, PA .
Are you interested in attending “The Nutcracker” this year at The Theater at North? Here are some things to know before you go…
Information about the show:
– Performances are 2pm and 7:30pm December 26-28
– Run time is 2 hours (including one intermission)
– Doors open to the seating area 30 minutes prior to showtime
Information about tickets:
– Tickets are free to the public
– A representative from Ballet Theatre of Scranton will be at The Theater at North’s box office 2 hours prior to each performance to hand out tickets
– All tickets are first come first serve
– Tickets are limited to 4 per person standing in line
– There is limited wheelchair space available
Any questions, please contact Ballet Theatre of Scranton at 570-347-2867 (BTOS) or email@example.com
Information about parking: Please arrive at least ½ hour before show time for easy parking, and to be seated before the curtain –
– The parking lot is one way – please enter the lot via Theodore Street (to the right of the front entrance) and exit toward Clearview Street
Free off-street parking is available in our well-lit parking area located directly behind the Theater’s home (Goodwill at North, Gerald T. Langan Apartments). The parking area is accessible from both Theodore and Clearview Streets off North Main Avenue. Additional street parking is available on Theodore Street and sections of North Main Avenue.
From route I-81, take exit 190, turn left off of the exit, and follow North Main Street south for approximately 1.5 miles, looking to make a right hand turn on to Theodore Street, in order to park in free off-street parking, available in our well-lit parking area located directly behind the Theater’s home (Goodwill at North, Gerald T. Langan Apartments). The parking lot is one way – please enter the lot via Theodore Street (to the right of the front entrance) and exit toward Clearview Street. Additional street parking is available on Theodore Street and sections of North Main Avenue.
Information about the theater:
– Please enter the building at the “Auditorium Entrance” door on the side of the building by the white gazebo
– All seats are reserved seats
– No food or drink is permitted in the theater
‘Like US ! On FaceBook at www.facebook.com/BalletTheatreOFScranton !
Follow us on Twitter @BALLETHEATRESCR,
on Instagram at btos310,
and on LinkedIn