Kick off the 2023 holiday season with Ballet Theatre of Scranton’s 48th annual performances of “The Nutcracker!”
A FREE gift to the community since 1976!
Ballet Theatre of Scranton will present its 48th annual performances of “The Nutcracker” at the Theater at North. Kick off the holiday season with this traditional gift to the community. FREE public performances will be held on November 24th, 25th, and 26th at 2:00pm and 7:30pm.
If you are interested in attending “The Nutcracker” this year at The Theater at North, here are some things to know before you go…
– Theater at North address: 1539 N. Main Avenue, Scranton, PA 18508
– Performances are 2pm and 7:30pm November 24-26
– Run time is 2 hours (including one intermission)
– Doors open to the seating area 30 minutes prior to showtime
– Tickets are free to the public
– A representative from Ballet Theatre of Scranton will be at The Theater at North’s box office 2 hours prior to each performance to hand out tickets
– All tickets are first come first serve
– Tickets are limited to 4 per person
– There is limited wheelchair space available
– To be a Nutcracker benefactor, including advance reserved seat reservations, contact Ballet Theatre of Scranton at 570-347-2867 or email@example.com
– Free parking is available in the parking lot located directly behind the building
– The parking lot is one way – please enter the lot via Theodore Street and exit toward Clearview Street
– Please enter the building at the “Auditorium Entrance” door on the side of the building by the white gazebo
– All seats are reserved seats
– No food or drink is permitted in the theater
- View our calendar here!
- View photos of past performances here!
- If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at (570) 347-2867